We are the first and only Pediatric Palliative Care Foundation in Costa Rica, 1990.
- We are the first and only Latin American Day Care Center in San Jose, November 2000.
- We are the first Day Care Center outside the Metropolitan Area, in the South Zone Headquarters, February 2007.
- We offer a Master’s Degree in Palliative Care with the Catholic University of Costa Rica.
- We train health professionals in Costa Rica and Latin America.
- We care for more than 800 children with terminal phase illnesses or in limited life conditions.
- Golden Lamp Award, Canadian International School, 2001.
- P.I.D. Manuel Rojas Vargas Award, Lions Club of San Jose, 2001.
- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross Award, Children’s Hospice International, 2002.
- Female Institution Award, Women Entrepreneurs Program – Chamber of Commerce of Costa Rica, 2012
We have received public recognition and tributes from:
- The International Partnership against AIDS, 1990.
- The Association of Graduates and Professors from the Faculty of Arts, Philosophy, Sciences and Arts, 1995.
- The Peruvian Association for the Study of Pain.
- The Organization Committee III National Week of Palliative Care and Pain Management, 1997
- The National Children’s Hospital Dr. Carlos Saenz Herrera, 1997.
The Association of Graduates and Professors from the Faculty of Arts, Philosophy, Sciences and Arts, 1995.